Friday, November 6, 2009

Who Am I?

I did a study once. It asked me to examine who I am. This is what I came up with...

Who Am I?

I am an Intense, but Fun Woman…
Inexperienced, but Lovingly-Faithful Wife…
Difficult, but Grateful Daughter…
Sometimes Irritating, but Proud Sister…
Busy, but Thoughtful Grand-Daughter, Niece, and Cousin…
Stretched, but Invested Friend…
Tardy, but Dependable Employee…
Neurotic, but Thorough Organizer…
Perfectionistic, but Committed Director…
Demanding, but Kind Leader…
Delegatory, but Involved Manager…
Occasionally Overwhelmed, but Willing Participant…
Self-critical, but Passionate Artist…
Rebellious, but Desirous Follower…
Over-Detailed, but Excited Planner…
Frustrated, but Determined Creator…
Offensive, but Forgiven Sinner…
Unsure, but Dedicated Minister…
Distraction-Struggling, but Consumed Worshiper…
Stubborn, but Dependent Child of God…
Nothing without Christ; Unstoppable with Him.

So...Who are you?!

1 comment:

Brenda Mason Young said...

I am a grateful daughter of the Father, and your proud and grateful mother. :-) Love you--great stuff!